Check-out time is 11am.
If you have requested a later check-out time, we will do our best to accommodate you, but can make no promises regarding late departure unless we have guaranteed it in advance.
Please return the house key to the lockbox and scramble the code dials.
We offer a full-serviced rental property and take responsibility to fully clean between guests. You do not need to strip your beds, or launder linens
We do ask you put the last set of dishes in the dishwasher and start an appropriate cycle. If you have time, unpacking the dishwasher is appreciated.
How clean are you expected to leave the home? A good rule of thumb is that if your mother were to see the home upon your departure, she should not be embarrassed!
While you are not expected to do a thorough cleaning, please be reasonable.
Do not leave used dishes or garbage out – place the last of your garbage and recycling in the council bins.
Clean up after major messes, spills and accidents or bring them to our attention.
- Close and lock all windows
- Ensure that all taps are off
- Turn off all lights
- Ensure that the oven and cooktop is turned off
- Triple check the house to ensure you have not left anything behind, including phone chargers, laptop cords, jewellery, passports, wallets, clothing, and toys.
- Lock the front door behind you and return the key to the lockbox, closing it and scrambling the number dials.
If you have leftover food or grocery items, please place them in the council bins. In the case of unopened non-perishable items, you can leave them for subsequent guests.